We have an obligation to publish a range of information to comply with the Transparency Code 2015.
The code has been designed to give increased democratic accountability and make it easier for local people to contribute to the local decision making process and help shape public services.
As part of our commitment to transparency and open data, we are continuously reviewing the data sets we make available with a view to increasing the amount of information we make available and the frequency with which we publish it.
Open Government Licence
All of our data is available to use or re-use under the Open Government Licence. This is a free open licence for public sector bodies to license the use and re-use of their information and data easily.
If you are intending to use or re-use any of our data please note the conditions of the licence. If we require you to make a specific form of attribution, this will be clearly referenced on the information concerned.
Payments to suppliers
The latest information on payments to suppliers can be found in the procurement section of the website.
Contractors and tenders advertised
Land and property
Grants to voluntary and community groups
- Grants to voluntary and community groups 2019/20 [XLSX 10Kb]
- Grants to voluntary and community groups 2017/18 [CSV 4Kb]
Trade Union facility time
- Car park numbers - 2019 [XLSX 12Kb]
- Car park numbers - 2018 - part 2 [CSV 2Kb]
- Car park numbers - 2018 - part 1 [XLSX 12Kb]
- Car park account - 2013-2017 [XLSX 23Kb]
- Car park account 2018/19 [XLSX 9Kb]
- Car park account 2017/18 [XLSX 9Kb]
- Car park account 2016/17 [XLSX 10Kb]
- Car park account - 2015/16 [CSV ]
- Car park account 2014/15 [CSV ]
- car park account 2013/14 [CSV ]
Salaries £50,000 and over
- Pay Policy Statement 2020-21 [PDF 330Kb]
- Pay Policy statement 2021-2022 [DOCX 62Kb]
- Pay Policy statement 2021-2022 appendix [DOCX 19Kb]
Housing Benefit Fraud Investigation is now managed by the Department for Work and Pension’s Fraud and Error Service.
The waste collection is provided in-house therefore there is no contract.
Procurement over £5,000
Details of any contract, commissioned activity, purchase order, framework agreement and any other legally enforceable agreement with a value over £5000.