Rough sleeping and sleeping on the streets
If you are rough sleeping, worried you will be sleeping on the streets soon, or have seen someone sleeping rough you can get help from Framework.
- telephone: 0800 066 53 56
Framework can help:
- find safe and secure accommodation
- access treatment for any drug, alcohol and mental health problems
- access medical help, for example with leg ulcers
- reconnect with family members
- return to an area you have lived in before or to your home country
- claim whatever benefits you may be entitled to.
Help during severe weather
When the temperature is below freezing (0 degrees celsius) for 3 or more nights in a row we may be able to provide accommodation for those who are sleeping rough.
Contact us by:
- telephone: 01623 457252.