Workplace and working practices - COVID-19-secure statement and risk assessment
We have complied with the Government’s guidance on working safely and managing the risk of coronavirus and COVID-19 during the ongoing pandemic.
The practical actions we have taken are based on Government’s ‘5 steps to working safely’ guidance and we confirm we have:
- carried out a ‘Workplace COVID-19 Secure’ Risk Assessment and will continue to review and update this as necessary
- implemented appropriate cleaning, hand washing and sanitisation / hygiene procedures
- taken all reasonable steps to help people work from safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace or to work from home
- taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m social distance in the workplace and where people cannot keep 2m apart, minimised transmission risk by use of additional risk mitigation measures
- taken all reasonable steps to provide adequate ventilation in the workplace.
You can find our workplace risk assessment in the related documents section of this web page.